Abstracts for the conference papers are now available for viewing.
APPTA 2013 Conference
Online registrations are currently open
We are looking forward to a wonderful conference on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. It would be great to see you there. Conference DATES: Welcome Drinks Wednesday 21st Thursday 22nd Friday 23rd Master Class on Saturday 24th.
Join APPTA on Facebook
Want to study Play Therapy
President: Josephine Downs
- Qualifcations: BA Psychology (APS) and Sociology Adip:family therapy Adip Counselling
- Contact Number 041 111 8620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.playtherapy.com.au
- Area of work: Children's Play Therapy, Parental Support Program's
Secretary/Treasure: Joanne Wicks
- Qualifcations: Studying a Bachelor in Psychology and a Diploma in Counselling whilst training in Play Therapy
- Contact Number 04147853095
- Email: email@example.com
- Area of work: Children's Play Therapy & Immigration Detentions
Member: Heather Dawson
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Social Work
- Contact number 0417748160
- Email: Heather.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area of work: Therapist at carers nt.